Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ft. Myers Beach












As you can see we had an AMAZING trip with my family & extended family to Ft. Myers Beach, Florida the week after Christmas. It was a wonderful time to have fun with the family, especially after such a difficult year of Mom's illness and death. God blessed every aspect of it- even the weather was beautiful. We enjoyed many days on the beach (Alathea LOVES the beach!), jetskiing, bike riding, riding mopeds, eating seafood, watching fireworks on New Years Eve, lots of walks on the beach and enjoying quality time together as a family. Along with my Dad, Rocky & Julie, my Uncle Billy, Aunt Jeanie, Cousins Grace & Isaiah, Aunt Mary Beth, Cousin Ryan, Aunt Pat & Uncle Bill Ivins were all there as well. Fun times! A very special thanks to my wonderful Daddy who blessed us by paying for our complete trip! He is the most generous man I know!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great pictures, Jeanie! I'm so glad you guys had a nice time together in Florida. Looking forward to seeing you next month!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!! Alathea looks like she had a blast at the beach! I am so glad that you all were able to hang out with your family for the holidays!