Monday, January 29, 2007

"Aunt Julie"


She's pretty much the most amazing girl you'll ever meet. I mean that seriously. I've told her before that she is one of my Heroes. My sister Julie loves the Lord with an amazing passion. She has trusted the Lord through these past eight years of Mom's battle with cancer, and even in her death. She has never once complained, never shaken her fist at God and has only continued to REJOICE in the midst of her own pain. She displays the most genuine Joy I have ever seen in a person (genuine because it is rooted in the Lord, not circumstances). She also is completly others focused.

With all this said, she is not only one amazing sister, but an absolutely incredible Aunt. I'll let this picture speak for itself.

I sure do love you, Goober!

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

I LOVE YOU AUNT JULIE!!!
your pretty too!
-Alathea :)