Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Alathea's trying to Walk

It's hard to believe that our little 9 month old baby girl just started to take her first few steps. Monday, during family day, we were at Northlake Mall's play area & sure enough she let go of the bench & took a wobbly three steps before falling to the floor. She had a huge smile, hands in the air & squealed as she did it! Joe & I were smiling even bigger (I guess it's a first time parent thing). I'll post Thanksgiving & Knoxville pict's soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

awww i wish i could have seen it!!! sooo cute. :)

Anonymous said...

She's ahead of Sarah Evelyn! Go Alathea!
Love, kristin

Anonymous said...

I told you she would walk before the twins. It sounds like they are all doing the same thing...so I bet she will be teaching them how to execute the real deal