Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Our Little Family



Hello Family & Friends!

I finally caved in and started a blog. As computer-phobic as I am, this is truly amazing. I will use it mostly to keep you all up to date with our family, and of course, our little princess Alathea! She is 6 months old, crawling, pulling-up on things to stand and way too cute! We are having so much fun with her. This weekend she started saying "Da-da-da"...we like to think she knows what she is saying!
It may take me a while to figure out what I am doing here, so bear with me! Lots more to come soon. This is a recent family picture for those who haven't seen us in a while. Love to all!

Jeanie

7 comments:

Denise said...

Hey Jeanie! What a great idea! I keep an online blog, only it's over at Xanga. Use the link that appears on my name when I comment and you'll get to it. I love all the pictures of Alathea you email out, they're so cute! Keep posting, and I'll stay in touch! Love - Denise

C. said...

Babe.... don't forget to email me when you're in town... La and I can't wait to see you.

I can't wait to hold little Alathea... Tell her she has an Aunt Sisa and she can't wait to meet her.

Love you. Charisa

Anonymous said...

Jeanie I LOVE the blog! its very cute! so now when i go through jeanie and alathea with drawl i can just come to here! I LOVE YOU!
Julie :)

Anonymous said...

Jeanie I LOVE the blog! its very cute! so now when i go through jeanie and alathea with drawl i can just come to here! I LOVE YOU!
Julie :)

Anonymous said...

Jeanie,
This is such a wonderful idea! I miss you guys and now I can watch my little Alathea grow and know what she's up to. Keep posting! I love you.
Aunt Jeanie

Anonymous said...

As you can tell I am not anonymous, just don't know how to navigate through this system - showing my age :)
Aunt Jeanie

Anonymous said...

Jean,
Your "little family" is nauseatingly adorable. Thanks for alerting me of this--I want to stay in touch better!
I love you,
Rosie