Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Alathea Joy

Sweet Pea


Momma & Baby Girl


Daddy's Girl





Alathea's ready to go!

Just a few pictures of our family at a park in Maryland. Alathea LOVES being outside & around people...which makes the park a perfect place to go. She mostly just hangs with mom & dad, but does enjoy the baby swing as well :) (she really likes to swing high! she has absolutely no sense of fear). The park also has a special place in our heart because we'd push mom in her wheel chair each day, along with my dad, brother & sister, during our many special visits to Maryland this summer. Sweet Memories I'll cherish always! Now I carry on the tradition every Friday afternoon with "Baby Bubbles" (as my dad calls her :)...we go on a "Mommy-Alathea" date to the park together! Trying to carry on my wonderful mothers tradition of time with the girls each Friday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a lot of fun. Thanks for doing it Jeanie. I know it will be a blessing to Rebecca and me to be able to keep up with the 3 of you at the click of a button.

Denise said...

Adorable pictures! She is a beautiful baby! I'm sure the park is a very special place in your heart. Hugs!

Rebecca said...

Jeanie,
See, I told you it was easy to set up! :) There is something under one of the tabs when you sign in that can change the setting so that non-bloggers can leave messages. Let me know if you can't find it. I love you, and it's great to see pictures!

Love,
Rebecca

Rebecca said...

Or maybe you already changed it. Ignore my comment if you did.

Unknown said...

Hi Jeanie!
Thanks for emailing me your link! I love the pictures and I'm excited to be able to keep up with you all :) (I'm getting inspired to update my blog which hasn't gotten much attention these days)

It is wonderful that you are carrying on your mom's traditions, what a legacy!


I miss you all!
Bethany

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanie girl,

I see you 3 x a week and still check your blog daily, I love it. Thanks for adding a little joy to my day!

Joseph says the pictures are "really cute!"

Love you,

Jenny M

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, how cute... :)