Thursday, March 03, 2011

getting ready


we're counting down the days (really hours) before we depart for Rekindle '11!
can't wait to see what God does in the lives of those going, can't wait to hear my boy speak, can't wait to get some sweet beach time in with my little girls and the m28 crew...wonderful memories to be made, I'm sure!

but before we leave, i must conquer this laundry mountain!! please tell me someone out there can relate? good news is that its all clean...now just needs to be folded and packed.


i've got a 10-plus hour drive with my three little girlies ahead of me (without joe, he's helping to drive the m28 crew down a day later)...pray for safety and happy travelers.

i'm hoping for happy little baby,
who sometimes isn't so happy in her carseat...


1 comment:

The Nilsen Nest said...

Your girls' eyes are just so beautiful!! Hope your drive goes as smoothly as possible!! Will be praying for a safe and fun filled week!!