Thursday, February 10, 2011

.three. & .five.

As of today, I am now the mother of a three and five year old.

On February 7th, she turned 3

And today, February 10th, she turns 5


I feel like I should pinch myself...how can this be? I had a friend tell me this week she feels like she missed a year or so, like the girls should still be 1 and 3. I agree. Shouldn't they be just now turning 2 and 4? All that said, time has flown by (it feels faster with each child we add!), and they have been absolutely precious years. God has been so kind to bless me with my girls.

Its weird to think that now I no longer have a baby & a toddler at the same time. I feel like I've been in that stage for a couple of years and although I loved it, sometimes on hard days it felt like it would never end. Now I have an almost Kindergardener, a preschooler and a baby. Crazy. I'm starting to sound like a grown-up with three kids of these ages!

"Birthday Week" makes me nostalgic every year, since our two big girls both turn another year older at the same time. I do love that they always do everything together, even the week of the year they were born. God has really blessed them with the sweet gift of sisterhood. I was looking at a few pictures tonight and just love how there sweet friendship is so obvious...





Happy Birthday week to my girls!
I love celebrating with you.

More on this weeks festivities to come!

No comments: