Tuesday, December 21, 2010

6 months ago...

(photo credit: elisabeth-rose photography)

6 months ago today this absolutely precious gift was born into our lives.
2010 has been somewhat of a whirlwind, sometimes bumpy and full of changes.
God was incredibly gracious and kind to bless us with this sweet girl...
the perfect gift for this past year.

Ava Jean:
"Ava" means "life" and
"Jean" means "God is gracious"

God has indeed been gracious to bless us with this precious life!!

It is hard to believe that half a year has gone by since Ava was born. I stop many time a day, really any chance I get, to snuggle this sweet girl and soak up her fleeting baby-ness.

Ava is our bright and cheery baby, who loves people and particularly adores her big sisters.
This week she started sitting on her own and is already attempting to scoot.
She's also our little peanut, the smallest of all three girls at this age.
I love how she will lay her head on my shoulder and suck her thumb when she's sleepy.
And I adore her big, toothless, smile.

Happy half-birthday, baby girl.
I love you.

No comments: