Thursday, October 07, 2010

My girls



We're loving this warm fall weather (I'm not a fan of cold!).
The other evening I took some pics of the girls out back in their matching outfits from Pop-Pop and Ray-Ray. It doesn't seem to matter how hard I try, its virtually impossible to get three young kids to smile!

It usually goes like this...

first pic, not too bad

"can you all smile for me?"
Alathea does her model pose, Abi does her cheesy-smile and Ava cries

Ava stops crying, but Alathea starts to sing?

By now Abi's completely lost interest and Ava's had it

Daddy come's over and gets Ava's attention...
Although I'm not sure anything can help Abi's cheese-ball smile!

...aaand, Abi's totally done.

Funny how 30 seconds later, once told she can get up, Abi completely recovers...

my blue-eyed, chubby-cheeked, drool baby




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful. I love that you have three girls.
Carol Taylor