Thursday, September 16, 2010

Melt my heart love





I know I've said it before (like two posts ago :), but the love that Abigail has for her little sister totally melts me. Every morning Abi is soooo excited to see her "Ava-Bean". She crawls in my bed and rubs Ava's peach fuzz head. They smile back and forth for a few minutes. Its super sweet. And that baby doll Abigail is holding in her hand...thats "Ava Jean" too, in case you were wondering. And don't even think about trying to convince Abigail that she's not real :)

Ava is one blessed little girl with two adoring big sisters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss the girls so much!! Give them a big hug and kiss from us. I was flipping through the channels the other day and passed Dora and miss watching cartoons with them. Did your dad tell you I found one of Ava's little diapers between the couch cushions? I almost cried. Can't wait to see you.
Miss you guys!