Sunday, July 04, 2010

Our Flower Baby

Joe's been singing this to Ava since she was born:

"Ava Jean,
my southern belle,
beauty queen,
prettiest little girl I've ever seen"


I love walking in on him singing to her
(he gets all quiet when he discovers I'm listening :)


He also calls Ava our "little flower baby".
I thinks its due to the fact that she's our first warm weather baby.
But also because we've been having fun with the spring/summer baby girls clothes and flower headbands....something totally new for us with our 3rd baby girl.


My Aunt Jeanie sent Ava these flower headbands, along with bunches more.
Lets just say I've had fun "dressing up my doll baby" in them!




Having a newborn makes me seriously wish I were better at photography.
At least I have fun with them those sleepy first few weeks!


We're totally loving our little Ava Jean.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHE's yummy! I cannot wait to kiss her little cheeks!!! I love the headbands on her :) Aunt Jeanie

Rebecca said...

Those are GREAT pictures! So sweet.

Em Campbell said...

so happy for y'all! hope to meet little a-j in november! love you so!

megan haughery said...

she is so sweet jeanie! so happy for you, and glad to see you are enjoying her. makes me excited for my own girlie coming this fall :)