Monday, July 19, 2010

Moving

I hesitate to say this, because with our house selling history anything is possible, but it appears that we are moving...today. I knew this was a possibility, but so many closing dates have been possible these past few months that I stopped taking them too seriously. But it actually looks like most likely we will be closing on our house tomorrow. We won't know for certain until sometime (hopefully) this afternoon. I know that sounds crazy, but thats how this deal has been rolling. So starting this morning its been a day that has felt like total chaos and unclarity and tears. I hate change, and these crazy post-birth hormones aren't helping! I keep walking room to room and crying because of some memory there, then look outside and see the Connolly's and Ross' house and can't imagine not having our friends across the street. All that said, please keep us in your prayers! For me and the kiddos emotionally (I should be grateful for the Lord's provision in a buyer) and for Joe practically. Fortunately since this isn't your typical deal, the buyers (we think) are fine with us being in our house a day or so past closing...but this still feels like a bit of a rush (especially with three little ones in tow). And if you enjoy packing or unpacking or watching 2 & 4 year olds, let us know...we could use a good bit of help!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay Jeanie!!!

And I TOTALLY understand the crying. The people that bought our house were even asking me if I was okay:) And our realtor was running for tissues:) There's something about your first house and where you brought your babies home. I will be praying for you!

Rebecca said...

Oh Jeanie, So sorry I'm not there this week. Remember the Lord's faithfulness, that he never stretches us beyond what we can take. He will help you and the kids walk through the change, even though I'm sure it will be hard at times. God is faithful and is using these times to shape you to be more like Jesus! I'll be praying for strength, both emotionally and physically in the hustle of getting stuff packed up and moved. Love you!

Em Campbell said...

i will pray too, friend. moving is a lot. give yourself a break each day to pray and take deep breaths. it's a season and your weakness will only make God bigger in your eyes. much love and respect for you and yours!