Wednesday, July 21, 2010

the big girls

With this being most likely our last night in our house, (and Ava keeping me up a good bit of it) I've been thinking so much about how this is the only home Alathea and Abigail have ever known. So many memories in every corner of this house and yard. God has been so kind to bless us with this home for almost 8 sweet years!

I still remember vividly bringing this little baby girl home from the hospital.
I remember where she learned to crawl and walk and all the dance parties she's had with her Daddy in the kitchen while eating breakfast.

I remember Abi learning to "crawl" backward across our living room and Alathea feeding her first baby food on our front porch and the totally goofy face she made tasting greenbeans for the first time. And the watching the sweetness of sisterhood blossom right before my eyes as I'd hear giggles coming out of their bedroom at night or walk in on Abi sitting on Alathea's lap reading a story.

This is a house full of sweet memories.

We made a few more the past few days...












I'm not a big fan of change and if I could choose we'd live in this little home forever (with an addition :), but I am sooo grateful for the memories and that these little people are coming with us on the next adventure.

No comments: