Sunday, October 18, 2009

A little life update



Abigail, now 20 months (wow!), has blossomed quite the personality! She is a bundle of smiles and energy. She is non-stop and much more into playing outside or in the cabinets than sitting still and coloring like her big sis (although she will on occasion). She loves riding her bike and playing with her babies. Abigail still doesn't talk much, but every day is coming up with new words in her sweet, girly voice. She calls Alathea "Yey-ya" and loves watching and copying whatever her big sis does.


Alathea is still our girly-girl, into all things girly. Like princesses and doing hair and going shopping. We think her favorite moment in life was the other week when we went shopping as a family at Harris Teeter and she got to push a mini kid-sized shopping cart. She was in total bliss! Alathea also absolutely loves school! She'd work on school constantly if I let her! 
 

The girls are at super fun ages! Two of my favorites!! And I'm so glad they have each other!



We've taken many wagon rides this fall. They are hilarious together :)


I took a last minute trip to MD in September to visit my family
and to make it to one of Julie's college soccer games.
This was my first trip EVER driving to MD by myself. That's crazy to me! For 9 years I've traveled back and forth to MD, but somehow always managed to have a travel buddy or fly. 
Fortunately the girls did great in the car.




Alathea & Abigail LOVE my Dad's house- a big backyard and two awesome dogs!
They also love my Dad & Rachel, and Ju-Ju and Rocky!


This past week, we've all had the flu!! Supposedly its the H1N1, but honestly doctors are calling any flu that right now, so it doesn't mean much. It's been crazy being sick all at the same time. Joe started us off, and I followed a few days later. Alathea and Abi are now both sick too. This has slowed life down a lot!! Lord willing we'll be back to normal next week!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I've been waiting for an update from you!! Your girlies are so sweet and adorable! Missed you at Bible study the other week.

I'm so sorry you all have been sick. :( Hope everyone feels better soon.

The Brown Family said...

We are praying for you all! May the Lord's healing flow!!