Monday, July 27, 2009

7 Amazing Years




It is truly hard to believe that I was just 17 when I met you...fresh out of high school, my first week of college, with huge dreams of missions and nursing, and definitely not even a thought of marriage being right around the corner. But then I met you. And my life has changed forever. You always said that God writes far better love stories than we ever could...and how true that is! While I never thought in my wildest dreams I'd be married at 19 and moving far away from my family and friends, when I met you it was the easiest and happiest decision of my life! Thank you for being the most amazing husband to me. You truly are the man of my dreams in every way. And now seven years and two kids later, somehow I love you even more! God has been so good to us!

The morning of our wedding, just hours before I became your wife,
 I read this and wrote 7/27/02 beside it (how true it is!):

"Many, O Lord my God,
are the wonders you have done.
The things you planned for us
no one can recount to you;
were I to speak and tell of them,
they would be too many to declare."

Psalm 40:5


Happy 7 Year Anniversary, My Love!!

5 comments:

Anne said...

Wow, Jeanie, 7 years! Have a wonderful, sweet day!

kendra said...

that is awesome jean! I can't believe that was 7 years ago! It was such a sweet day. Love you both so much

The Brown Family said...

May the Lord bless you with 70 more glorious years!! For His glory!

Denise said...

Wow, 7 years! That's wonderful. Happy Anniversary dear friend! May there be MANY more!

JJandFive said...

great pic and happy anniversary! :)