Saturday, June 06, 2009

Dancing in the Rain








My sister Julie was in town for a few days after Next. We LOVE when Julie comes to visit!!
We all adore her...but Alathea, she's close to obsessed! Its quite cute. No one compares to her "Ju-Ju". We did lots last week, but I thought these pictures would explain why my 3 year old thinks that Julie is the greatest.

 Around 7:30pm one night I had both girls bathed and in PJ's all ready for bed, and while I was laying Abigail down, I assumed Alathea was playing with Julie in the other room. Well, when I couldn't find them in the house, I discovered that they were outside, in the POURING rain, splashing in puddles, all while Alathea was in her PJ's! Oh, my!

 "Julie" means "Youthful". How appropriate her name is!
 Julie is really just a giant (well, I guess she's not a giant anything...short joke :) three year old herself! They had a great time. It took me a few minutes, but I finally got over it and joined them in the fun. There really is nothing like dancing in the rain and splashing in puddles. Oh the joys of my sister and daughter...they are kindred spirits :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww I just saw this post!! I love it! :) This was one of my favorite parts all week!! :)

Julie :)

ps.. thanks for the short joke ;)