Saturday, June 13, 2009

Best Friends

.laughter.

.kisses.

.hugs.

.together.



It's no secret that going from one to two kids was a stretching season for me. But it was so worth it! These girls aren't just big sis and little sis any more, they are the best of friends. Alathea always wants Abigail with her....she tried to convince me before church that Abi should be in her class. And Alathea hates when Abi doesn't sleep in the same room with her. Abigail can't talk yet, but we have no doubt she adores her big sis. The first thing she does when she wakes up from a nap is scream "Yay-Yay!!" and run off to find her. 

I'm just trying to slow down and soak up all the sweetness...

3 comments:

Denise said...

So cute! Elyana has the exact same dress! LOVE how summery it looks. Your girls are so sweet together!

The Brown Family said...

Sooo cute Jeanie! I truly need to take you out to coffee so you can show me how to take pictures :).
So good seeing you yesterday!

Jeanie said...

Gisele- You are always so kind about my pictures. I do love taking pictures, especially of our girls :) But I can assure you I have much still to learn, especially in the technical side of photography. I have lots of friends much better at photography who I can refer you too! But, I'd still take you up on the coffee date just to get some time with you! :)