Saturday, November 08, 2008

Autumn around here











I must admit that fall has been growing on me. One of my favorite things this fall is all the time our family has spent outside. Monday (Joe's day off) we spent the day in Davidson. I love Davidson, especially this time of year. We ate outside at the Soda Shop and the whole time there Alathea danced to the music and put on quite the show for everyone. I love when she is her incredibly joyfilled self! (its there about 80% of the time :) We also enjoyed walking around the gorgeous campus. Alathea particularly liked walking around the track because she found the number 2- her favorite number. She even had to have her picture taken by it (see  above). 

During the day with the girls we've been enjoying the great outdoors too! I love living in the south. Its been 75 degrees all week! We've gone on lots of walks on the path behind our house and collected tons of leaves. Alathea loves collecting leaves in her bucket and Abigail loves to eat them. Seriously, Abigail will eat anything. I have to keep my eye on her! 

After looking at the last post I realize I must like those sweaters. I promise they don't wear them every day :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are coming to see the joys of Autumn! ;D It was great being with you Friday. Please send me those pics when you get a chance!

Anonymous said...

do you ever put shoes on abi?? haha I can not wait to seeeee them!!!!

Julie :)