Thursday, October 16, 2008

You think they look alike?

I've heard the entire range of comments about who my girls look like. On almost any given day I'll hear that one of them looks just like Joe and then the next comment is that they look just like me. We've decided Joe & I look enough alike that they are a good blend :). But I also hear a range of comments on whether or not people think that Alathea and Abigail look alike. I've always thought that if you looked at pictures of them at the same age, they look almost exactly alike. I was especially amazed when I came across these pictures! Can you guess who is who? Joe actually could not tell! I was amazed they were even making the same expressions! Take a guess :)


8 comments:

Denise said...

Fun!!
I've actually never thought that your girls looked like each other, but I did see Abi's resemblance to you!
I think the first picture is Abi, the second is Alathea. I'm sure of it. :)
Loved your post on Alathea... she is such a cutie!

Anne said...

Wow! I never would have thought they looked so much alike! The top is Abi I know, but the bottom one looks just like her and I know that must be Alathea:) That's pretty cool!

Ashley said...

They do look just alike! I would have never thought so. The top is Abi, bottom Alathea. =)

The Brown Family said...

Miri and I decided to give it a guess...and we guessed the opposite of one another!! I guessed Abigail was the first and Alathea the second. Do tell!! It is absolutley amazing how much they look like each other!! They're are both so beautiful and oh so girlie :).

Love you! Gisele and Miri

kendra said...

i would guess, but you told me i can't.
:)

JJandFive said...

Top is Abi, bottom is Alathea. But yes, they do look more alike than I had remembered!

Campbell said...

abi at the top.

miss you guys.
love ya

Em + e

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's amazing how alike they look! I remember seeing pics of you and Joe as babes and tots and you two looked so much alike...it was hard to tell who was who in your wedding slideshow! ;)