Thursday, May 15, 2008

Joe's Garden












I call Joe my "Renaissance Man". He can do it all- cook, clean, garden, decorate- all while being an athletic man's man too! He LOVES to garden. As you can see in the pictures I am the one who benefits most from this hobby! We spend a good chunk of every day out back on our patio having devotions, playing with kiddo's, having picnics and my favorite, sitting out back together watching the sunset after dinner. We've even got some tiki torches for after dark sitting :)

7 comments:

Erin said...

That is so awesome!!!

Robin said...

It's beautiful....I remember going over to their house years ago and seeing all that his mom had done in their yard....Joe learned a lot and he definitely has a gardner's touch! It is wonderful....so glad you are blessed by the garden and the man!!!

Marge said...

What a beautiful garden! Can he come over and do ours?

Spirit of Adoption said...

It's beautiful!!!!!!

Denise said...

I think what he's done is lovely! Jonathan is SOOO good at growing anything (herbs, flowers, vegetables). That's why our garden always gets bigger every year.

Looks like a great place to spend lots of time.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful sanctuary. If your kids like being outside as much as mine, I bet you get lots of opportunities to enjoy it.

JJandFive said...

beautiful! : )