Sunday, February 03, 2008

Take two...



February 3rd has now come and almost gone and no little Lechner lady has made an appearance. It seems strangely familiar to EXACTLY two years ago, on Super Bowl Sunday, our sweet Lechner lady named Alathea didn't appear either. That was her official due date as well!! (Super Bowl Sunday was Feb 5th in 2006). We also made plans to induce Alathea 5 days later- on Friday, Feb 10th. Its almost exactly the same if we go through with the induction of this little girl- 4 days later, on Thursday, Feb 7th. This sure feels familiar! I can only pray that this little girl is as easy of a baby as Alathea was, and that my recovery goes as smoothly (maybe labor & delivery could be different though- Alathea's was hard!). I'm trying to keep my expectations low while still being really excited...

I have the exact same picture of me holding a sign on Alathea's due date two years ago. Blogger isn't letting me upload it for some reason, but hopefully I will be able to soon. You can compare baby bellies too :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great! BTW, just call me to make sure I am home for the coupons if you want to pick them up on your way to BJs.