Thursday, February 07, 2008

She's Here!

Hi, this is Alathea here- I wanted to tell you all that I have a new baby sister!!! Mama and Dada haven't decided on a name yet, but I get to meet her today...finally! According to my Daddy, my sister was born at 3:43 this afternoon and she weighed 7 lbs. 15 oz. My Mama is doing well, and Little Sister is healthy. I'm so glad. And while everyone else has been in the hospital, here's what I've been doing-


Coloring in my new Winnie the Pooh coloring book
I went to Chick Fil-A for lunch with Kathryn, CJ, and Avery...we had a lot of fun playing, as you can see!


After lunch I hopped in Kathryn's stroller basket...

...from my point of view, who needs a double stroller?
I think I might get to learn how to work Mama's camera tomorrow, so I'll post some pictures of my new little Sis then...

No comments: