Friday, November 02, 2007

Little LadyBug




Daddy & Alathea at the Harvest Festival (she really did smile a lot :)


Alathea, Kathryn & Olivia


My Lady Bug with b-day princess Avery

While I am not AT ALL a fan of Halloween, I did enjoy two opportunities for Alathea to dress up as a little lady bug. I think she enjoyed it as much as I did. I got a simple costume for $4 at the last consignment sale- and didn't add anything extra-special to it. Alathea enjoyed wearing it to her buddy's CJ & Avery's b-day party (where she had SO MUCH FUN!). Then on Wednesday we took her to a huge Harvest Festival with some friends. She loved the rides, seeing the horses and eating the food! Oh- and since I keep forgetting to take an updated prego picture- here you go. I am 27 weeks- WOW! And as you can see my belly has grown quite a bit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant see the prego picture for some reason :( and she is the CUTEST lady bug i have ever seen!

Rebecca said...

You are looking great these days- very cute with that little belly. :)

Unknown said...

It was fun to see you guys there! Thanks for braving the rickety train ride with us!